‘standing taller, moving better’
At Pilatesfocus we combine our skills as Physiotherapists and our understanding of ideal movement patterns and Pilates based exercise to ensure that you are ‘standing taller and moving better’.
We specialise in the the management of complex low back pain, Sacro-Iliac joint dysfunction, scoliosis, Spondylolisthesis/pars defect, Labral hip tears, post hip arthroscopy hip, shoulder and neck pain.
• Private Pilates sessions
• Semi-Private Pilates sessions (2 clients to 1 instructor)
• Small group studio sessions (4 clients to 1 instructor)
• Group classes – Mat and Swiss Ball
• One-on-one Physiotherapy
• Muscle Energy Techniques
• Real Time Ultrasound Therapy
• Cranial Sacral Therapy
• Workers Compensation rehabilitation
• Individual home exercise programs
• Dry needling
We assess each patient individually and suggest treatments and exercise therapies to suit their stage of rehabilitation. We progress patients with more challenging exercises once they have responded to treatment to get them ‘standing taller and moving better’.